A Five Star Program To Create A Competitive Green Advantage For Your Business or Organization.
Green Star Certified is an independent 3rd party verifier of the United States Energy Council, an endorsed program for businesses, organizations, products, cities and individuals that have become or want to become leaders in energy conservation, recycling and environmental friendly actions.
Green Star Certified is a program that encourages organizations to practice waste reduction, energy conservation, recycling and pollution prevention through education, technical assistance, and an award-winning voluntary "green business" certification and network program.
Green Star Certified individuals, businesses, products or cities will receive a Environmental Analysis Assessment and will be awarded 1- 5 stars based on their progress and standing according to their results.
All Green Star Certified participants will be given a certificate of participation, a membership card, two window stickers for their business or organization and Green Star Certified Seal for their websites and access to US Energy Council Network.
Businesses will be contacted around the United States by our "Green Advisors" for participation. An online application process is now available (Click Here). Learn More about Green Business Marketing.
Program Benefits -
- Consumer Awareness and Loyalty
- Enhance your image in the community
- Attract new customers
- Increase Cash Flow by savings on Energy and Customer Loyalty
- Increase employee relations
- Differentiating your business from your competitors
- Use of Green Star Certified Logos in Advertisements and Website.
- Free Publicity from PR, Network and our Global Digital News Syndication
- Network with a larger community of concerned businesses and individuals. (Membership to US Energy Council Network)
- Receive discounts from other program participants.